Sara, Jesse, and myself

Lets be serious, this looks much better! ;)
5 years. 1 month. 2 weeks. 4 days.
This is approximately how long I have been a Jesse McCartney fan.
My and Sara's relationship was founded on our love for this beautiful, talented, sexy, darling, attractive, dreamy, cute, statuesque, delectable, hot, luscious, foxy individual.
Literally--Sara and I knew each other in High School but it wasn't until Jesse came out with his first single, Beautiful Soul, in the fall of 2004, our senior year, that we became friends.
The rest is history--4 concerts, probably around $400, and moving to L.A. we meet him.
Now the circumstances weren't ideal--meaning we weren't on a one on one date--but they were pretty awesome considering. So this is how meeting my future husband (how juvenile) went down:
The following are Tweets from Jesse McCartney himself! (((THANK GOD FOR TWITTER!!!))) :
from TwitterBerry::2nt at 9 I'll co-hos JoJo's Top 9 on @1027KIISFM at L.A.Live!! U can come & watch. Follow KIIS on twitter 4 the last spot to bowl with me!
--notice the time-12:35pm, Sara and I get the heads up that Jesse will be at L.A. Live. For some reason we don't really think twice about it.
from TwitterBerry:: Bowling at Lucky strike w/@1027KIISFM @xMIriyum, @Rachelwest08, @Erikaluvsninjas, and @blondextina. They're beating my ass!
--Sara and I are sitting at our kitchen table bored, wondering what to do...it still doesn't hit us to go to L.A. Live.
from TwitterBerry:: http://yfrog.com/1q27035982j With @jojowright, and @misserikaraeat LA Live on 9 at 9 @1027KIISFM
--hmmm....should we go down to L.A. Live? how far is it? how do we get there? Do we have time? WHY AREN'T WE THERE??!!?
from TwitterBerry:: http://yfrog.com/5kckcj OK, so they made me do it.
--OMG he is grabbing girl's asses!!! WE HAVE TO GO!!!!
I have never gotten ready for anything as fast as I did to go TRY and *see* Jesse. We were on the road by 9:40...come on...that is pretty impressive!! It took us about 15 minutes to get there! All the while we are listening to Kiis Fm. The DJ is interviewing Jesse and he is helping him countdown the top 9 songs of the weekend. All of a sudden they were on the # 1 song...then they played Jesse's new single (Body Language featuring T. Pain! (check it out:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95JxgmtFfxg ).
"OMG JESSE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!! WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!" --I put this in quotes because I texted that to him....and by him I mean his "Say Now" phone # ....ya---i went a little crazy!
ok, so, L.A. Live is in Downtown L.A. aka not the safest part of L.A., right across from the Staples Center at the Nokia Plaza. We couldn't find parking-we were freaking out-omg Jesse is slipping through our fingers--HE IS RIGHT HERE and WE CAN'T GET TO HIM!!!! O.M.G.!! (very dramatic, I know, but seriously...it is justified!!)
We find parking--RUN--in heels--to where we saw the KIIS FM trailer, where they were broadcasting live from! Then...the crowd (of like 20 people haha) parts and I see him. My heart stops. I faint. He runs over and starts giving me mouth to mouth. I wake up. He looks into my eyes and says, "I have been waiting for you my whole life." I smile. We skip off to his limo. we are now engaged.
HAHA just kidding...had you though, didn't I?
let me start over---
We find parking--RUN--in heels--to where we saw the KIIS FM trailer, where they were broadcasting live from! Then...the crowd (of like 20 people haha) parts and I see him. My heart stops. I giggle. He is RIGHT THERE....4 feet away, signing autographs and taking pictures. I walk over so I am right in front of him--in his line of vision. He looks at me. I say, "Hi Jesse!" he says "Hi!" sticks out his hand to shake mine.
"Can we get a picture?"
"What?"
"Can we get a picture?"
"Oh yah!"
(we where holding hands the whole time)
He bends down, touches the small of my back, snap snap, flash flash, picture taken---
"Thank you"
"Definitely, Nice to meet you!"
"you too!"
deep breath deep breath...im shaking like a dead leaf in a cool autumn breeze for this... PERSON...who is the SAME EXACT AGE AS MEEEE!!! whhhhhhyyyyyyyyy aren't we dating?!?!!?
10 minutes later--he leaves. I leave with nothing but THEE most BEAUTIFUL photograph ever taken!
ahh...well now that the ice is broken...ill jump his bones next time i see him--yes.i.will.!!!

1 comment:
hey boo boo, loving the blog. Your description of meeting Jesse just made my night. but, you said you would write on the blog in the same manner that you speak, but I haven't seen ONE abbrev yet! obvs that needs to be fixed as soon as poss.
besos,
Grant
Post a Comment