Second day in LA! First time seeing the Hollywood Sign. I was a little star struck!

Day Trip to Laguna beach where I saw this beaut!

First celeb sighting! Sephanie Pratt from the Hills! Along with some paparazzi!
First night out to a "Hollywood Club," Les Deux

Still early in the night.aka.not that many people at the club yet.aka.lets photoshoot

First time meeting my future husband. I thought it was love at first sight, however, I still haven't heard from him...

I love palm trees!
I love the mountains on the beach!

I love Christmas decorations! (even if they say the wrong date)

palm trees+beach=love

This is me working! be jealous!

I love jumping pictures!

I love action shots!

I just love this picture!

I love taking pictures! Wish I had a really nice camera!

I love food!

one for the mantle piece?

This would be me styling Mandy's hair for our photo shoot! it was so windy up there!!! Looks like Dan snapped the shot too soon! hahah it cracks me up!

1 comment:
Mariah - I have a Nikon D60 ... It's a DSLR - I was going to ask what kind of camera your friend has, because those are some gorgeous photos!! And I love the last one haha you look so young :)
PS. How's the nugget? I'm going to need to hear more about the nugget hahaha
Post a Comment